We’re ready for some feedback on our new local WLC site. Here’s our first publicly released screenshot. A lot of things are still subject to change, but I think you’ll get the idea. We are currently planning on launching this site for use in January 2010.
We’re following the same development model we used for the WorkFromHomeSystem.com website – put something basic online where distributors can try it, use it, and make ‘real-world’ suggestions for improvement. We then compile a list of suggestions and rework the site to implement your feedback.
- Basic WLC information – including date/time/map of your next WLC event
- Online event registration for your WLC participants
- Payment (through PayPal) if you wish to have them pay online
- The WLC 12 week PDF handouts will be made available one per week automatically as your challenge progresses
- A ‘Meet the Coach’ area allows you to add your profile information to the site
- Facebook connect feature allows users to register in seconds if they have a Facebook account
- Other features?? It’s entirely up to you!
These will be personalized with your own profile picture, local information and events. This will be included for FREE as part of your HNN account.